Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hey, Mr. Blogworld -- here I am!

Well hello there adorable,

Yes you. Adorable. Because you are. But then again, aren't we all? =) 


Anywho... I have some thoughts and I've been told I'm funny so I thought "why not start a blog". I'm sure if you have a blog you've thought the same thing so you understand. I'm a Twenty-Something, self proclaimed nerdess, living in sunny Southern California and longing for the rainy skies of Oregon. I sing, paint, juggle, and pretend I can do yoga whenever the chance arrives. 


I'm a chubby, sarcastic, beautiful young woman with little to no shame in life and I make my living playing dodgeball and coloring all day with a group of snotty little munchkins that I adore more than life itself. If at first you think me delusional, please, I invite you to meet my lovely pet unicorn and kiss my tiara before skipping along on your merry way. 


If however, you're looking for incessant lyrical nonsense, filter-less honesty, and a good laugh then stick around -- I'm a mess of contradictions in a dress with flowers in my hair and it's lovely to meet you all. <3 Kisses.


-MP


No comments:

Post a Comment